Agenda items requested by the participants:
1. What can be done to prepare a surface for revegetation with no seed collection/reseeding - i.e., that we depend on "natural reseeding" from seed already in the soil being moved around/that blows in? This is not to say that we would not ever collect seed from area surrounding disturbance.
2. Given #1 above and the mercurial nature of weather, what results do we hope for/expect over 1, 5, 10, 20 years time? In part we need to turn this into performance standards for private interests, utility companies to adhere to rehab disturbance they create.
3. Is there an optimum time of year to prepare a surface for nature to takeover?
4. How do we promote native annuals and perennials and discourage weed annuals?
5. Weed annuals often take over an area after wildfire occurrence, resulting in long-term temporary or permanent type conversion. What can be done to discourage that?